Yes, we speak English, French and Spanish.
Check-in: From 3.00 pm to 7pm
Check-out: By 12:00 am
No, Borgo di Castelvecchio is a historical residence. Upon arrival guests are also received by the owners themselves and welcomed into their comfortable yet antique home.
Yes, there is a free private, outdoor parking area.
Yes, the hamlet offers a free WiFi connection.
Yes, there are three swimming pools, open from April to October.
No, but booking a massage or your preferred treatment is possible. It can be organised either within your accommodation or even by the side of the swimming pool.
Yes, you will find Bagno Vignoni, Chianciano Terme and San Casciano dei Bagni not too far from the estate.
Yes, upon booking.
The distances between buildings vary but are within a 100 meter radius; except for the Contradio which is 700m from the main court.
The farmhouses of the Borgo and the Villa date back to 1000 DC but some alterations to the structures were carried out between 1400 and 1500. The stylistic alterations can still be appreciated to this day.
Respectful restoration of the farmhouse buildings has preserved their original styles and structure. All spaces used as accommodation since 1985 undergo continuous improvements with special regards for our guest's comfort but without disregarding their historical value.
No, it is only allowed outside the premises.
TV sets are located in the sitting room of each farmhouse and in the sitting room of the reception.
No, ma proponibile a richiesta.
– You can fill out and send the Enquiries Form directly from our website; our reception staff will provide you with our availability during the time period of your choice.
– You can phone +39 0578 52165 or +39 3396304039
Yes, you can acquire our D.O.C. d’Orcia Red Wine “Il Perignano”, our extra virgin olive oil and our multifloral honey.
Yes, Catholic ceremonies.
Yes, upon booking and reserved exclusively for the guests staying at our accommodations.
Inspired by the culinary tradition of the Tuscan region and the time of year, our Chef offers a fixed menu every day. However, the menu can be adjusted to suite our guests tastes or the particular event.
– The ambience is relaxed but refined.
– We kindly ask our guests to dress as they feel most comfortable while respecting each other and the venue.
Yes, booking a table is appreciated and necessary and so is a notice in case of cancellation.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week, upon booking.
– Yes, Borgo di Castelvecchio is a venue specialised in weddings, Company and Conference events. The Ancient Granary can host up to 70 guests while the central courtyard can hold up to 250 people.
– Events hosted at Borgo di Castelvecchio offer exclusive access to the venue.
– Close by: Radicofani and Ghino di Tacco's Fortress – San Quirico d’Orcia and Palazzo Chigi – Montalcino and St. Antimo Abbey – Pienza, the "Ideal Renaissance City' – Montepulciano and St. Biagio Abbey.
– Day Trips: Siena, 60 km distance – Florence, 140 Km distance – Arezzo, 84 Km distance– Perugia 100 Km distance – Rome 180 Km distance – Mont Argentario 120 Km distance.
– footing and trekking in the countryside
– walks to the woods on foot or on horseback
– bicycle riding or horse riding
– relaxing by the swimming pool
– reflecting in absolute tranquility
– animal watching